5 Reasons to Consider Dental Implants for Missing TeethOn February 19, 2021 by admin
A person who is missing a tooth or teeth has added difficulties in life. Our teeth are an important part of who we are. It affects our appearance and the way other people view us. Teeth help us form letters and talk correctly and they’re responsible for helping us eat certain foods.
When a tooth or teeth are missing, these things become difficult. The person loses confidence and oftentimes finds themselves not enjoying life the way they should. Sure, dentures can replace a missing tooth or missing teeth, but they’re not without fault.
The new and improved way to replace missing teeth is with dental implants. They’re a step up from dentures and offer users a plethora of exciting benefits. Take a look at our list of five reasons to consider implant dentistry in Fort Collins to replace your missing tooth or teeth.
1. Dental implants look and feel more like natural teeth. You’ll love your appearance and no one will know that the implant isn’t real, unless you choose to tell them this information.
2. Implants improve confidence, unlike dentures. They cannot be removed from the mouth, which prevents potential embarrassment that comes with dentures.
3. Implants last longer than dentures which need to be replaced about every 8 years or sooner. They can last a lifetime in many cases.
4. Fewer restrictions mean you can continue to enjoy life to the fullest. You can eat the foods that you love, won’t have any problems speaking, and can enjoy the person you see staring back at you in the mirror.
5. Dental implants support the structure of the jaw, which reduces the sunken in shape that a lot of people get when missing a tooth or teeth.
There are ample reasons to learn more about dental implants. Talk to your dentist to learn more.